Can you believe it – Valentine’s Day is right around the corner. Do you have plans for Friday yet? Whether you are planning an all out extravaganza or if you’re keeping it simple, it’s great to take the time to let that special someone in your life know that you care. Let’s chat about The Event Crashers Top Ten (in no particular order) last minute ideas for Valentine’s!
10. Spend the day learning together – check out a museum, aquarium or zoo!
09. Take a class – learn to cook, paint or even dance! Learning a new thing together will be a ton of fun.
08. Put a new twist on the whole “dinner and a movie” date idea by heading to a dine in movie theatre to enjoy good food and a good flick at the same time.
07. Restaurant hop! Try a few different places on the same night by going to one place for appetizers, another for the entree and finishing up at a third restaurant for dessert.
06. Hit the outdoors! If the weather is warm and sunny, go on a hike or have a picnic. Still experiencing six more weeks of winter? Dress warmer… or head to the slopes!
05. Get cultured – pick up tickets to the local symphony, a comedy club, or the ballet!
04. Have a movie marathon by gathering up some great flicks, popping some popcorn and snuggling up on the couch all night. Experiment with different popcorn flavors and make sure you silence your cell phones.
03. Create your first date – what’s more exciting and romantic than bringing it back to where things all began. Don’t remember your first date spot? Pick something that was close to the beginning!
02. Get a little tipsy. Support local wineries or breweries by visiting and sampling new spirits.
01. Look to the Sky – wake up early and watch the sunrise, or head out to watch the sunset and gaze among the stars together.
What will you be doing this Valentine’s Day weekend?